Medical Answering Service
Healthcare professionals work hard to create a healthier and more fulfilling life for their patients and their communities. It’s unlikely that you got into the healthcare business because you yearned for long phone calls with insurance agents, or because you desired an intimate knowledge of the ever-changing healthcare law landscape. That is where a medical answering service can help.
While most medical offices make use of one or more administrative assistants, this in-office assistance is often not enough to handle the deluge of calls, faxes, and paperwork that comes with operating a healthcare business.
Therefore, many medical offices find themselves turning to a medical answering service not only to handle the excess of communications, but also to help to keep office costs down. Let us worry about fielding the calls; you concentrate on your patients and their health.
Outsourcing to Medical Call Centers Saves Money
And it also means that doctors and other medical professionals can focus their attentions where it matters most: their patients.
Medical organizations of all sizes can benefit from medical answering services. And while there are many automated choices for answering services, medical emergencies require that all calls are answered with precision and accuracy 100% of the time.
Thus, a proper medical answering service can be provided only by real, trained human operators.
CCS hires only dedicated, professional answering service representatives that have years of experience in helping patients with their medical needs. Furthermore, because all of our employees are local residents — speaking in easy-to-understand Midwestern accents — we know they themselves understand the intricacies of the American healthcare system.
Plus we ensure that all of our employees are trained in all aspects of the HIPAA system, and that means they can offer fast, accurate answers to all of your customer’s questions.
Finally, instead of having to employ full-time, in-house receptionists, your healthcare facility can save money by using our 24-hour call answering operators because we only charge per minute of time we spend on the phone on your behalf.
So, what do you have to gain from using a medical answering and call service?
We specialize not only in providing full-time medical answering service, but also in helping to handle call overflow and weekend support. Furthermore, we offer a variety of exclusive services that can be combined into customized call center answering solutions.
- Provider Assistance and Support for Member Services – Our agents work hard to ensure that your customers are educated in all aspects of your member services program. From eligibility and member on boarding to customer complaints and questions, we ensure that your customers reach your member services agents well informed and ready to work with you. Finally, we offer 24/7 support for customers with eligibility, claims status, EOB, or billing questions.
- Emergency Services Dispatch – Our agents utilize scripts and forms that follow your specifications to ensure that each and every caller is properly handled. Furthermore, we offer recording services to make sure that all calls are documented for future recollection and review.
- Direct Pharmacy Contact, Authorization Services – Our professional agents can assist patients in authorization tasks by contacting doctor’s offices, pharmacists, and insurance agents to make sure that prescriptions are dispatched properly, and that they are documented accurately and correctly every time.
- Claims Transmission Services – Our claims system can handle extremely high volumes of user information, transmitting it securely and accurately to service provider systems. Our agents handle all aspects of the medical claims and billing process, from new patient intake and information gathering to report filing and documentation. Our state-of-the-art system enables your medical staff to remain agile and efficient no matter your patient volume.
- Membership Eligibility Verification – We collect and document all patient information in our overflow and after-hours services. This means that your agents can be more efficient which helps to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Hospice Care and Support – Using our advanced technology and communications system, along with our highly trained and compassionate agents, we are able to provide on-time, urgent care to your patients in their time of intense need. Furthermore, we provide accurate call reporting services regarding all aspects of the hospice process for future documentation needs.
- Membership Retention Assistance – Our agents assist your membership retention efforts through implementing outbound and direct-to-customer campaigns. We help direct customers to the best qualified personnel and ensure that their questions are answered to their satisfaction. Our campaigns are designed to improve your office’s HEDIS scores by helping your members navigate enrollment, eligibility, determination, and HKHF processes.
- Medical Triage Services – Our staff is available 365 days a year to provide competent and helpful triage services in a variety of languages. Our personnel provide call center support to both individual doctors and to hospitals by providing transparent, easy communication between patients and healthcare professionals.
- For Profit Health Plans and PCP Changes – We help patients initiate and follow through with primary care physician changes by offering support and referral services. We also help patients collect and transmit their important information and medical histories to their new healthcare providers to ensure their best care.
- Access to Care – In order to best serve our communities, we also work hard to find care for uninsured or underinsured individuals, or low-income individuals in their time of need. We offer eligibility screening and further help to process applications for new patients to ensure that everyone receives the best care that they can afford.
Seeking a Professional Medical Answering Service?
To learn more about medical call answering services and how Customer Contact Services can help your medical office, call us today at 888-832-5397 or request a quote.