Chances are you’ve heard about real estate call centers before. You may have even skimmed over the term while researching marketing for real estate professionals online. Whatever the case, you’re likely wondering what exactly the benefits are.
If that’s you, you’re not alone. A surprisingly small number of brokers leverage the considerable power of real estate call centers. That’s too bad, because when you hire a call center, real estate leads become easier than ever to access. When you can leave lead generation to the professionals, you have that much more time to cultivate existing prospects and close deals – and maybe take the occasional vacation or two.
Let’s take a look at how the process works, what benefits you can expect, and how to get started today.
Live Answering Services for Real Estate Agencies
Of all types of business, real estate services may have the greatest need for a reliable and inexpensive call answering service. For instance, when potential buyers call an agency, they are interested but unsure – which is why you must field each call quickly, demonstrate your competence, and efficiently schedule showings.
Real estate agents’ time is very valuable, after all. They often must put a priority on serving existing customers and closing sales. A less demanding task, such as scheduling and managing showings, should be given to someone else.
But what good receptionist works inexpensively? How do you find good staff to work on evenings and weekends, when a large percentage of calls come in?
The same sort of problem occurs for any other professional in the real estate industry, from appraisers to inspectors. The bottom line is that calls are vital to success but are often routine and time-consuming. That’s where a real estate answering service comes in.
Effective Real Estate Lead Generation, At Your Fingertips
How does a real estate call center work? Good question. The process is pretty simple, once you understand it.
- You market your service with a phone number attached to the ad creative, whether that’s on Facebook, Google, a real estate website or even through direct mail.
- The prospect calls the number.
- A real estate call center answers the phone.
- The lead and the customer care specialist discuss your services, with the specialist providing answers to questions and promoting your service.
- The call center passes on warm leads, those who are actually interested in setting up an appointment, and get the passive people off the phone, so you don’t have to deal with them.
- By the time you pick up the phone, the lead is ready to schedule an appointment.
Presto, you now have a reliable source of leads without having to spend hours on the phone, cold call for days, or hire a receptionist to handle the extra workload, equivalent to another full-time staff member.
Why Use a Real Estate Answering Service?
By using a call center, real estate professionals can drum up business without breaking a sweat – in fact, without doing anything at all. But you’re likely still wondering how using a real estate answering service will benefit you. While the exact takeaways are different for everyone, depending on how many hours you already work and your exact business model, our clients report that:
- They spend far less money using call services than by wasting their own time.
- If they do hire more team members, they do so to measurably expand their business venture, not to take calls all day and night.
- They can now take after-hours calls without staying in the office or keeping the cellphone nearby during family dinners.
- They can focus on the activities that really pay off, such as holding open houses, knocking on doors in promising neighborhoods, networking and doing showings.
We’ll Handle All Your Realtor Calls
At Customer Contact Services, we’ve long had a special focus on assisting Realtors and other real estate professionals find a cost-effective solution to their outbound and inbound communication needs. Our live receptionists, well-versed in the field of real estate, can answer callers’ questions, take detailed messages, and schedule showings. This leaves you free to handle your existing clients and build your business much more quickly and reliably.
See our case study of RE/MAX Associates in Cedar Rapids, Iowa – just one real estate client for whom our answering services proved to be a boon. This real estate office managed to transform its business model from one where the best agents were fielding a lot of ultimately pointless phone calls to one where those agents were in front of real buyers and sellers ready to move forward.
The takeaway? The office ended up being way more profitable, all without having to spend untold hours on the phone or hire people to answer phones all weekend long. Instead, our real estate call center took care of everything, from answering the calls to scheduling and managing the appointments. All the brokers had to do was show up and sell – and they did.
Need a Professional Real Estate Answering Service Provider?
Ready to find that professional real estate answering service you’ve been looking for? We’re here for you.
We can be anything from your full-time, 24-hour real estate call center to the recipient of your after-hour calls. Whatever your needs, we can craft a solution for your real estate business that will save you money, manage leads and improve your client retention.
To learn more about how Customer Contact Services and our real estate answering receptionists can help you, call 888-832-5397 or contact us online.